1. “JStyle 1” Ltd. is responsible for the goods until delivery to the customer. “JStyle 1” Ltd. is not responsible for delays in case the delay is due to a courier or other supplier.
2. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the consumer / customer or a person authorized by him. Any damages, shocks and other damages should be reported immediately to “JStyle 1” Ltd. In case the presence of damages that have occurred during the transportation of the goods is established, “JStyle 1” Ltd. is not responsible for the damage of this goods. In cases when “JStyle 1” Ltd. confirms the order and indicates a specific date and time for delivery, the statement is binding. In case of incorrect or wrong address, contact person and / or telephone number when submitting the application, “JStyle 1” Ltd. EOOD is not bound by any obligation to fulfill the order.
3. Upon delivery of the goods, the consumer / customer or a third party shall sign the accompanying documents. Anyone who is not the holder of the application, but accepts the goods for delivery and is at the address specified by the customer is considered a third party. In case of refusal to receive the goods, except for the cases described below, the refusal is considered unfounded and the Customer must pay the costs of delivery and return of the goods. In case the Customer is not found within the deadline for delivery to the specified address or access and conditions for delivery of the goods are not provided within this period, “JStyle 1” Ltd. is released from its obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.
4. Courier company Econt does not undertake the service of opening the shipment before payment.
5. When the delivered goods clearly do not correspond to the goods ordered for purchase by the customer and this can be established by its ordinary inspection, the customer may request that the delivered goods be replaced with those corresponding to his purchase order within 72 hours. from its receipt.
6. Orders are processed during the following business hours: Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00. Orders placed after 17:00 from Monday to Thursday are processed the next morning after 08:00. Orders, made after 17:00 on Friday are processed on Monday after 08:00.
In the event that www.evis-uc.com is unable to deliver the ordered goods to its customer (s) for objective reasons beyond its control, the customer (s) will be paid the price of the goods in full, if it has been paid in advance by the customer.
Our standard delivery time is up to 5 working days. The goods will be delivered with an invoice, which serves as a tax document, as well as a guarantee document, if applicable. The customer is invited to provide his delivery address when confirming the order. If the desired goods are not available or during this time there are unforeseen circumstances related to the delivery, representatives of www.evis-uc.com will inform the customer in a timely manner about the unjustified delay, using the provided contact details. If the shipment has not been received within the specified delivery period by the customer, and he has not been notified by www.evis-uc.com, the customer must call the customer service telephone number: +359 879 609 441 or contact www.evis-uc.com via email@example.com.
DELIVERY, PACKAGING AND PAYMENT TERMS
Customers’ purchases are sent appropriately packaged with the courier company Econt, and payment is made in accordance with the method chosen by the customer. For each order, delivery costs are listed separately. Please note that delivery costs are paid by the customer. www.evis-uc.com retains ownership of the goods until the full price for the purchase of the goods is paid. All additional costs associated with transportation made during and after the delivery process must be paid by the customer. Delivery methods: The available delivery methods are presented to the customer on the website www.evis-uc.com in the ordering process. Customers are not allowed to receive goods from our premises.