1. In case of established discrepancy of the delivered goods with the made order, the customer has the right to file a complaint within 14 working days from its delivery.
2. The complaint is presented to the company. In order to be respected, the customer should enclose the goods, if possible, in undamaged packaging, as well as the documents that accompany it upon delivery – receipt, invoice, etc. documents establishing the non-conformity of the goods.
3. In case the claim is well-founded, the customer can choose the way of satisfying the claim – by replacing the goods with a new one, corresponding to the concluded contract of sale or repair, if the replacement is impossible.
4. The Client has no right to claim a refund of the amount paid by him or a reduction of the price, if Evis Place EOOD agrees to satisfy the claim in any of the above two ways.
5. Reimbursement of amounts paid shall be made only in case the satisfaction of the claim is impossible in any of the ways specified in item 6.3. from the contract.
6. The refund of amounts paid electronically shall be made only on the card with which the goods have been paid.
7. Refunds are made within 10 working days of returning the product(s).